Ranked #15 of 35 for Best Bar Bites
Vote for The Corner Spot! A place where everyone makes you feel like family. Good food, drinks, and friendly staff.
Vote: BEST Bar Bites
WOW!!! A hidden gem with great food, great drinks, and friendly staff. Also free pool. Can't be beat
Tried st least 80% of the menu..... I'll be back for the other 20%
They have pho on Sundays!
The 2017 Bay Area A-List awards are based on more than 24,000 votes from local Bay Area-area experts.
See the full results →
Best Surf Shop ⋅
Best Custom Framing ⋅
Best Bakery ⋅
Best Art Gallery ⋅
Best Pet Photographer
Connect with Bay Area A-List
© CityVoter, Inc.